Websites

  1. #1
    Cottage6
    Guest

    Websites

    Hello all,
    I just got laid off from my job of 26 years, so the useful websites I had on
    my PC at work are no longer available to me. I'm interested in Chip
    Pearson's site, I think I had a link to Rob Bovee's, and several others I
    can't recall right now in my shocked state. If you've got the links to any
    of the sites I mentioned, or any others you think are helpful, I'd appreciate
    the help. I'm just trying to keep up on my VB code, formulas, etc. Happy
    Holidays!

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Websites

    My web site is
    www.cpearson.com

    Rob Bovey's is
    www.appspro.com

    Stephen Bullen's is
    www.oaltd.co.uk

    John Walkenbach's is
    www.j-walk.com

    John's site has an extensive link page
    http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/links/index.htm .

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Websites

    Hi

    Sorry to hear this

    Install Google Search, there is also a favorites list in the Add-in
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  4. #4
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Websites

    A few (among many) I use/recommend all the time:

    Chip:

    http://cpearson.com/excel/topic.htm

    Rob:

    http://www.appspro.com/

    John Walkenbach:

    http://j-walk.com/ss/

    David McRitchie:

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlindex.htm

    Deb Dalgleish:

    http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

    Jon Peltier:

    http://peltiertech.com/

    In article <[email protected]>,

  5. #5
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Websites

    Sorry to hear that mate, but good approach.

    This is Chip's links page which mentions many others.

    Rob's site is http://www.appspro.com/

    I would also suggest **** Kusleika's blog at http://www.*****-blog.com/,
    Debra Dalgleish's site at http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html, Ron de
    Bruin's http://www.rondebruin.nl/, Ole Erlandsen's
    http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/, and a bit more philosophy and design,
    but interesting http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/

    Bob Phillips

  6. #6
    Cottage6
    Guest

    Re: Websites

    My thanks to all of you who responded so rapidly to my call for help! I feel
    like I've come to know many people on this site who have so knowledgeably
    answered my questions over the years; it's the only way I've learned many
    things. Odd situation; I've missed 1 week of work since I was 19, and no I'm
    not telling my age! Thanks again.

  7. #7
    conroe76
    Guest

    RE: Websites

    I was laid off in September, so I know how you feel. I will include you in my
    prayers.
    Here's a helpful link:
    http://www.scriptco.net/favor.htm

  8. #8
    conroe76
    Guest

    Re: Websites

    i have a question: A Excel 3-page worksheet displays only 2 pages;shows only
    2 pages in print preview, prints only two pages in black and white, and all
    pages in color(3). I need to edit data on page 3, Please help.