Where do i find the sort tool in Office XP?

  1. #1
    Ian
    Guest

    Where do i find the sort tool in Office XP?

    I cannot find the sort tool on any menu. Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Lamees
    Guest

    RE: Where do i find the sort tool in Office XP?

    You can find it in the Data Menu, next to tools.

    Hav a nice day

  3. #3
    Ian
    Guest

    RE: Where do i find the sort tool in Office XP?

    Many Thanks

    Ian

  4. #4
    Jan Karel Pieterse
    Guest

    Re: Where do i find the sort tool in Office XP?

    Hi Ian,

    > I cannot find the sort tool on any menu. Any ideas?

    Data, sort. If it doesn't show, wait a second for the menu to expand
    and show all entries. If it still doesn't show, you need to reset your
    menu:

    rightclick the menu, select "Worksheet Menu Bar" and click the Reset
    button.

    Regards,

    Jan Karel Pieterse
    Excel MVP