I can't find a solution for this

  1. #1

    Unhappy I can't find a solution for this

    I posted this problem at my normal forum but no help there.

    I did this word merge and some how I got this grey box around it and it also comes out when I print out the bills. I don't know how to turn it off, I even made the same document over and the same thing happened.

    I googled for hours to no avail. I'm sure it's something simple but it remains elusive to me.

    Anyone know how to get rid of this grey box?
    \1

    Look, this is exactly where the box appears, soon as I have to alter the thing a ma jig. Soon as I click the curser into the field the grey box appears and won't go away.
    \1
    Last edited by Freddy_Kruger; 12-14-2005 at 01:17 AM.

  2. #2
    KL
    Guest

    Re: I can't find a solution for this

    Hi,

    Have you tried one of these:
    1) posting your query in 'microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields'
    2) In Word go to menu Tools>Options..., 'View' tab, 'Show' section, in the 'Field Shading' dropdown choose 'When Selected'

    Regards,
    KL

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3