Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

characters automatically converted to arabic fonts

  1. #1
    masoud
    Guest

    characters automatically converted to arabic fonts

    Hi All.
    I am trying to input some information for some of my clients in an Excel
    Sheet. However in one column i have to type data in the following format :
    A5/69.
    When i type it , the characters are to converted to some arabic-like fonts.
    Is there any settings which i must adjust to prevent this.

    Thks in anticipation.

    Masoud

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: characters automatically converted to arabic fonts

    Enter a single apostrophe in front of the data
    --
    Gary's Student

    "masoud" wrote:

    > Hi All.
    > I am trying to input some information for some of my clients in an Excel
    > Sheet. However in one column i have to type data in the following format :
    > A5/69.
    > When i type it , the characters are to converted to some arabic-like fonts.
    > Is there any settings which i must adjust to prevent this.
    >
    > Thks in anticipation.
    >
    > Masoud

Closed Thread