How do I have information transfer from page to page in excel

  1. #1
    pattyh
    Guest

    How do I have information transfer from page to page in excel

    I have a report that will be on-line for our users, I need it to transfer the
    Name and agency from the first page to the rest of the pages in the same
    place, automatically. In other words when typed on page one, automatically
    update the rest of the pages with the same information.

  2. #2
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    RE: How do I have information transfer from page to page in excel

    Just type an equals sign (=) in the cell you want the information to 'appear
    automatically', click over to your first page, and click the cell you want
    the information to come from.

    Dave