Autosum function disappeared/knocked out

  1. #1
    Simon Ryan
    Guest

    Autosum function disappeared/knocked out

    A colleague of mine has lost his Autosum function which automatically appears
    in the bottom toolbar. I've never had this problem so don't know how to
    resurrect it. I'm tempted to cheat by getting him to do a system restore but
    what if it happens again or the restore doesn't solve the problem?

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Autosum function disappeared/knocked out

    Hi Simon,

    Try:

    Tools | Options | View | Check the 'Status bar' option

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Autosum function disappeared/knocked out

    Simon

    Right-click on the status bar and select from the options.

    Colleague probably has selected "none"

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP