Looking for a project planning template

  1. #1
    Rick
    Guest

    Looking for a project planning template

    Does anyone have a project planning template I could utilize for a year long
    project planning around recruiting and building an associate rotational
    program

  2. #2
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: Looking for a project planning template

    Send me your layout or information about the type of layout yuo want.

    See my stuff at
    http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

    - -mark
    [email protected]