Can a picture be inbeded in an excel cell

  1. #1
    SCARSON
    Guest

    Can a picture be inbeded in an excel cell

    Looking to put small circles into a drop down list cannot find a way of doing
    it if someone knows anser I would appreciate some help.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Can a picture be inbeded in an excel cell

    Pictures cannot be embedded in a cell, only float on top.

    Why do you want circles in dropdown box?

    There may another method to accomplish your needs.

    Like WingDings font has some circles.

    Format to WingDings and hit ALT + 0161(on the numpad) and you get a circle in
    the cell.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: Can a picture be inbeded in an excel cell

    Right click the toolbars to show list of toolbars. click Visual Basic

    Click the toolbox button

    click the Combobox

    right-click the combobox

    click properties from the list

    a properties window will appear

    scroll to ListStyle

    select 2 - fmListStyleOption

    Click "x" in top right corner to close this properties window

    Check out the properties window of the combobox

    List style option not plain

    close off the toolbars