Page Break Coding

  1. #1

    Page Break Coding

    Hi Anyone.
    I have an excel sheet with data of 5 tables with same header like:
    header-----------
    r1..
    r2..
    .
    .
    .
    r10

    header----------
    r1..
    r2..
    .
    .
    r7

    header------
    r1
    r2
    .
    .
    r15

    --How can I code to give a page break after 2 table record set. I mean I want to put 2 table record in one page.
    I tried but its having my page break plus also the system page break that comes after certain number of lines.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Page Break Coding

    Have you tried View > PageBreakPreview > and then just dragging the
    pagebreaks to wherever you want them?

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3