Determining and Printing a specific page

  1. #1
    wnfisba
    Guest

    Determining and Printing a specific page

    I have a HUGE Excel spreadsheet and I only want to print a certain page. Is
    there any way that I can tell what page the row resides on so that I can
    specifically print only that page of the spreadsheet???

    Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Stephen
    Guest

    Re: Determining and Printing a specific page

    "wnfisba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I have a HUGE Excel spreadsheet and I only want to print a certain page. Is
    > there any way that I can tell what page the row resides on so that I can
    > specifically print only that page of the spreadsheet???
    >
    > Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

    Look in print preview.

  3. #3
    JAdamJ
    Guest

    RE: Determining and Printing a specific page

    Select the row, then go to View > Page Break Preview

    The page numbers should be visible in gray on each page.

  4. #4
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: Determining and Printing a specific page

    Hi wrifisba. Try going to View - Page Break Preview. HTH
    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin