Excel behaving badly

  1. #1
    no_name
    Guest

    Excel behaving badly

    When I open an Excel spread sheet I've previously created, I get a
    strange message.

    "A document with the name "My Spreadsheet.xls" is already open. You
    cannot open two documents with the same name, even if the documents are
    in different folders.
    To open the second document, either close the document that's currently
    open, or rename one of the documents."

    In fact no other spreadsheet is open. I click OK and I'm into the
    spreadsheet.

    Any suggestions? I'm able to use the program, access my spreadsheets,
    but it's annoying.

    And I'd prefer not to let this go until one day I CAN'T use my
    spreadsheets.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest