can't move pagebreaks

  1. #1
    jayphx
    Guest

    can't move pagebreaks

    I am hoping someone can help me with my problem. Recently my Excel
    starting acting funny. When in page break view I cannot move the page
    break with my cursor. Also, when I am wanting to edit the range of
    cells in a formula. I normally click on the first cell referenced in
    the formula bar and a blue box will highlight the selected cells on the
    worksheet. I will then use my mouse to drag and resize the box around
    the appropriate cells that I am wanting in the range in the formula.
    Now I can no longer do that. I would appreciate any help anyone can
    give!

    Jayphx

  2. #2

    Re: can't move pagebreaks