Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

can't open file as its read only or encrypted

  1. #1
    wazzyjan
    Guest

    can't open file as its read only or encrypted

    Microsoft Office 2003
    Excel
    I have several files which I can't open as it says they are read only or
    encrypted, as I have not done anything to them except create them I don't
    understand why this has happened, I have just created them from a template. I
    made a new file today and that opens ok

  2. #2
    cha337
    Guest

    RE: can't open file as its read only or encrypted

    Did you ever find an answer to your question? I have a similar problem and
    nothing I have tried has worked.