Scratch that, using a filter did not work

  1. #1
    Ben
    Guest

    Scratch that, using a filter did not work

    I wrote too soon. you can't paste multiple sectors using a filter back to sq 1

    HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

  2. #2

    Re: Scratch that, using a filter did not work

    You have replies at your first post.

    It's better to stay within the same thread.

  3. #3
    Ben
    Guest

    Re: Scratch that, using a filter did not work

    I figured this out after I posted the 3rd note, sorry!
    Ben