Scroll bars

  1. #1

    Scroll bars

    The size of the scroll bars is really bugging me in 2000. Anyone know how to change the size of them.

    How bad is this NY eve and playing with Excel......

    Cheers

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Scroll bars

    What specifically bugs you? Too big? Too small?

    You can change the width of the scroll bars. Right click on the
    Windows Desktop, choose Properties, then the Appearance tab.
    Click the Advanced tab and choose Scrollbar from the list. Usee
    the spinner control to change the width.

    Note that this will affect all programs, not just Excel.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...