How would I implement this cell increment?

  1. #1
    Kia
    Guest

    How would I implement this cell increment?

    I have a reference to another sheet and I need to copy the reference like this:
    sheet 2
    A B
    1 ='sheet1'B1 ='sheet1'B2
    2 ='sheet1'E1 ='sheet1'E2

    if I try to copy/paste or fill I get b1, b2, b3 going down which I don't
    want - I know I can do this manually but I have about 100 rows each approx 10
    columns to fill like this.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How would I implement this cell increment?

    Put this in Sheet2 A1 and copy across as far as needed then copy down

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How would I implement this cell increment?

    Oops!

    =OFFSET(Sheet1!$B$1,COLUMNS($A$1:A1)-1,ROW(1:1)*3-3)

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Kia
    Guest

    Re: How would I implement this cell increment?

    Thank you for the super speedy reply.
    that solved my needs
    much appreciated