Excel: how can I add a subscript 2 in H2O

  1. #1
    Janny
    Guest

    Excel: how can I add a subscript 2 in H2O

    I try to formulate the water formula H2O with the 2 as a subscript hanging
    under the H. I can do that in Word but not in Excel. Does anayone know??

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Excel: how can I add a subscript 2 in H2O

    It can be dove.

    Enter H2O in a cell.
    Select just the 2 with the mouse
    Format>Cells>Font and you will see a subscript checkbox there, check it
    OK

    --
    HTH

    Bob Phillips