Showing an underline within a cell

  1. #1

    Showing an underline within a cell

    I have a cell that has one area for a long underline, so when the info prints, someone can manually sign their name. When I look at the file directly, the line is there. When I go to print preview, the line is not there and when I print, the line is not there either. This line is smaller than the actual cell, otherwise I would just use the Borders Icon to fill the bottom line of the cell. How can I make this line print?

  2. #2
    Elkar
    Guest

    RE: Showing an underline within a cell

    Is this line an object? Does your mouse pointer change when you move over
    it? If so, select it and right click. Select "Format AutoShape". On the
    Tab labeled "Properties" you should see a checkbox for Print Object. Make
    sure that is checked.

    HTH,
    Elkar