Why error message when trying to display custom view?

  1. #1
    creativeops
    Guest

    Why error message when trying to display custom view?

    When I try to display a custom view I made, I get the error message "Some
    View Settings Could Not Be Applied", and then nothing happens. Any
    suggestions?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: Why error message when trying to display custom view?

    Is the sheet protected?

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    creativeops
    Guest

    Re: Why error message when trying to display custom view?

    Huh - not exactly sure b/c it's an inherited document. But looking under
    Protection, it looks like 'Protect worksheet and content of locked cells' is
    checked on 'Protect Sheet', and 'Protect workbook for: Structure' is checked
    on 'Protect workbook', but if I uncheck either of these then the 'OK' button
    grays out, even if I type something in the password blank.