How do I print a single column of data in two columns on one page

  1. #1
    Neal
    Guest

    How do I print a single column of data in two columns on one page

    I have a single column of sorted data that I want to print with two or more
    columns per page. Example: Page 1, column 1 = 1-10
    Page 1, column 2 =11-20
    Page 2, column 1 =21-30
    Page 2, column 2 =31-40

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: How do I print a single column of data in two columns on one page

    Neal,

    You can paste into Word and use Format | Columns or

    David McRitchie has some code to try in Excel...
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

    news:[email protected]