splitting values into a range

  1. #1
    andrew1987
    Guest

    splitting values into a range

    if i have 2 values, say 0 to 100, and want to spead them over 10 cells. What
    formula can be uses? I know its possible but just don't know how.

    thanks, Andrew

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: splitting values into a range

    Type 0 in A1 and 100 in A10, then highlight A1:A10 and do Edit > Fill >
    Series > check the TREND box and > OK

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: splitting values into a range

    something like 0 in A1, then in A2 put in

    =(100-0)/10+A1

    where 10 represents the number of divisions

    then drag fill down the column.

    Adjust the approach to suite your specific needs.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...