How can I control the positioning of the Comments field?

  1. #1
    GregRTI
    Guest

    How can I control the positioning of the Comments field?

    I have a worksheet that contains lengthy comments that are used to describe
    column headers. However when the comments fields display, they are often off
    the page, or broken by the freeze window line. Is there a way to anchor the
    comments field for each column so that it displays consistently each time?
    Or is there a better way to do this?

  2. #2

    Re: How can I control the positioning of the Comments field?

    I don't think you can really control them.

    But Debra Dalgleish has a way to reposition them when they move where you don't
    want them:

    http://contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset