won't print in landscape

  1. #1
    mike
    Guest

    won't print in landscape

    hi,

    i have a excel document that won't print in landscape from my computer ---
    but it will from another printer. i've tried changing the settings from the
    control panel and within the excel sheet but for some reason the settings
    won't save and it just won't print landscape. can someone help me?

    thanks,
    Mike

  2. #2

    Re: won't print in landscape

    The first thing I'd try is to reinstall that printer driver. But that's just a
    guess.

    After you do this and if it still fails, can you print landscape in any other
    application (MSWord?).