PERSONAL Workbook is not opening

  1. #1
    JuanM
    Guest

    PERSONAL Workbook is not opening

    WHen I open Excel, my PERSONAL workbook is not opening, then I can't access
    to my Macros. I have checked if its located in the XLSTART folder and it is.
    Can you help me to solve this out?

  2. #2

    Re: PERSONAL Workbook is not opening

    Maybe personal.xls was disabled...

    xl2002+ has the abililty to quarantine what it thinks are bad workbooks.

    They can keep track of them so that it doesn't even try to open them.

    If you look under Help|About MS Excel, you'll see a button called: "Disabled
    Items...".

    Check under there to see if it's marked not to open. You can enable it there,
    too.

    If the workbook is really bad, you may want to delete that copy and put a copy
    of your backup version into your XLStart folder.