Excel Guide

  1. #1
    Rossella
    Guest

    Excel Guide

    Hi all,
    I'm new of this group and of Excel too..
    I'd like to find a good excel guide online.(pdf preferred)Any good link
    I should visit??
    Thanks
    Rossella

  2. #2
    Manuel Maza
    Guest

    Re: Excel Guide

    Hi Rossella,

    I send some link that may be helpful using excel

    http://www.internet4classrooms.com/on-line_excel.htm
    http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/
    http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm
    http://einstein.cs.uri.edu/tutorials...l97/excel.html
    http://www.bized.ac.uk/timeweb/excel.htm

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Rossella
    Guest

    Re: Excel Guide

    is there anything more difficult and downloadable about formulas??