Formula Question:keep track of all my bowling scores

  1. #1
    Chris
    Guest

    Formula Question:keep track of all my bowling scores

    Hi, here's my situation. This is going to sound stupid but...

    I'm setting up a spreadsheet to keep track of all my bowling scores
    throughout the year. OK, so if I have a list of scores, say 250, how do I set
    up a formula to count the number of 200+ games within that list of 250. The
    number of 200+ games bowled should show up, period. So if I bowled 57 200+
    games than 57 should show up.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest

    re: Formula Question:keep track of all my bowling scores

    =COUNTIF(E1:E250,">200")
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!