Page setup problems in Excel 2003

  1. #1
    CherylD
    Guest

    Page setup problems in Excel 2003

    Changing the scaling to a percentage does not change the page; but rather the
    zoom factor of the windows display! (I am trying to print an 11"x17"
    worksheet on a 22"x34" page, which works on our other workstations) This only
    seems to be on my computer, and I've added SP2 and updates to make sure that
    I have the latest of everything. I've looked through Options to try and find
    a setting that may be causing this, but am having no luck. Thanks!

  2. #2
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    RE: Page setup problems in Excel 2003

    Go to <File><Page Setup>
    Under "Scaling", select "Fit To:" and make it "1 page wide by 1 page tall"

    Also make sure you are set up to print on the right size paper, do this by:
    While still in page setup, click "Options".
    Under "Page Size" drop down list choose your paper size.

    Dave