informations about MAP

  1. #1
    Marina Limeira
    Guest

    informations about MAP

    In version 97 show Maps then combine datas, but in 2003 not see

    How activate this resource for Brazil and south america for example?

    thanks

    Marina

  2. #2
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: informations about MAP

    MS is now *charging* for it!

    Check out this link where I believe Gord and/or Debra have sort of worked
    around it:

    http://tinyurl.com/dxakw
    --
    HTH,