Drop Down Menus

  1. #1
    lsmft
    Guest

    Question Drop Down Menus

    I recently saw a worksheet that used a "drop down menu" in one cell. This drop down menu is a list of months of the year to choose from. I noticed that the only way to see that the cell had a drop down was when I highlighted the cell. How does one create such a drop down menu by using this one cell?
    I am using MS Excel 200 and Windows 98SE.

    Signed:
    lsmft

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Drop Down Menus

    That is Data Validation. Debra Dalglesih has details on her website at

    Bob Phillips

    "lsmft" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3