How do I change the way the decimal separator displays?

  1. #1
    chiuam
    Guest

    How do I change the way the decimal separator displays?

    The decimal separator used to display as a dot and one day changed to a comma
    by itself. How can I change it back to a dot?

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How do I change the way the decimal separator displays?

    Start-->Settings-->Control Panel, Regional and Language options.
    ************
    Hope it helps!
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: How do I change the way the decimal separator displays?

    The first thing to check is Excel's international settings. Go to
    the Tools menu, choose Options, then the International tab.
    There, ensure that the settings are correct. If that doesn't
    work, go to the Windows Start menu, choose Control Panel, the
    Regional settings. Ensure the settings there are correct.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson