prevent Copy/Paste

  1. #1
    jfox
    Guest

    prevent Copy/Paste

    How do I prevent the Copy/Cut function from going away after a few seconds.
    I recently received a new computer. My new version of Excel 2003 is set such
    that copy or paste functionality disappears after a few seconds.

  2. #2
    Nick B
    Guest

    re: prevent Copy/Paste

    I haven't seen this bofore (using 2003 as well). If you click around it will
    disappear, but I am not aware of any time limit. Do you have any add-ins
    (Tools->AddIns) that might be doing something? Can you replicate in all of
    your files. If you copy acell and do not do anything, just wait, do you see
    the copy selection disappear? How long does it take?