Text Control - Wrap Text

  1. #1
    SF
    Guest

    Text Control - Wrap Text

    In a cell, when I click "wrap text", the text disappears. The text is still
    in the cell however it does not display. I can use F2 to edit and the format
    in edit mode is correct. The Text color is set to automatic

  2. #2
    Try making the cell bigger and see if it appears.

  3. #3
    jmp
    Guest

    RE: Text Control - Wrap Text

    Did you ever solve the problem. We are having the same issue in our office,
    but only on some of the machines.