How do I change the line spacing in a word-wrapped cell?

  1. #1
    The Buzz Saw
    Guest

    How do I change the line spacing in a word-wrapped cell?

    My boss liked an invoice template I made but wants the spacing between some
    of the two lines in single cells to be reduced. Is there a way that I can
    take two lines of text (in a single cell) and reduce the space between them?

  2. #2
    Kooster
    Guest

    RE: How do I change the line spacing in a word-wrapped cell?

    Using Tables and Forms in Microsoft Word will give you more options to
    various element attributes. Tables will give you some of the math calc of
    Excel, too.

    Study the "Forms" functions of MS-Word to learn more. You'll find many
    templates online in the Office support Web (office.microsoft.com). Here's a
    step by step that may help, too:

    P.