Excel pivot table limitation when having Access

  1. #1
    Joël
    Guest

    Excel pivot table limitation when having Access

    Hello
    We try to use pivot table using external data from access to bypass 65K
    lines limitation . . . the pivot table blocks at 195.233 lines
    Is there an internal reason or does it depend from global size (cells) ?
    thanks for info
    Joël

  2. #2
    Gary L Brown
    Guest

    RE: Excel pivot table limitation when having Access

    Have you tired creating a Crosstab in Access and pulling that query from Excel?
    HTH,
    --
    Gary Brown
    gary_brown@ge_NOSPAM.com

  3. #3
    Joël
    Guest

    RE: Excel pivot table limitation when having Access

    Thanks for your answer but unfortunately end-users don't have acces to
    Access; only to Excel . . . so the need to offer the pivot table via Excel