format comment indicator

  1. #1
    hmurchison
    Guest

    format comment indicator

    Can anyone tell me if it is possible to do any of the following:
    1) change the colour of a comment indicator
    2) change the placement of a comment indicator
    3) not have the comment indicator displayed, but still have the comment
    become visible when mouse is over the cell
    4) alternatively, have a comment or message display when mouse hovers over
    an image like you can do on the web....

    Any info anyone can provide would be most appreciated

  2. #2
    BekkiM
    Guest

    RE: format comment indicator

    You'll find all of your answers here:
    http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html

  3. #3
    Shailesh Shah
    Guest

    Re: format comment indicator

    Hi Hmurchison,

    > an image like you can do on the web....

    You can download one com-addins "Image to Comment" for excel-2000+ from
    below site.

    http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

    You can also applied font size, orientation & color of text with this
    com-addins.
    Regards,
    Shailesh Shah

    news:[email protected]...