How do I calculate cost of raw materials to final product?

  1. #1
    just desserts
    Guest

    How do I calculate cost of raw materials to final product?

    I am trying to set up a template or find one already in existence to enter
    the size cake I need to bake in one area, and it will tell me how many eggs,
    oil, etc. that I need, and calculate the final price of the cake. The same
    with cookies, brownies, etc. for my bakery.

  2. #2
    pinmaster
    Guest

    RE: How do I calculate cost of raw materials to final product?

    Have a look here, it is a bit pricy tho at $99.

    http://www.restaurantowner.com/products/item17.cfm

    HTH
    JG

  3. #3
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: How do I calculate cost of raw materials to final product?

    My wife is into Sugarcraft and I have created a spreadsheet to convert her
    favourite recipe to different sizes. Send me an e-mail by replacing the
    part after the @ and I will send you a copy.

    --
    Regards

    Sandy