Populate a cell with a date using calendar pick

  1. #1
    Shane Nation
    Guest

    Populate a cell with a date using calendar pick

    Is there a way in Excel 2003 to click in a cell which opens a calendar so
    you can pick a date from it and then populate the cell with the selected
    date.

    If so, please can someone tell me how?

    Thanks

    Shane

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Populate a cell with a date using calendar pick

    Hi Shane,

    See Ron de Bruin's Calendar page at::

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Shane Nation
    Guest

    Re: Populate a cell with a date using calendar pick

    Thank you

    Shane

    news:%[email protected]...