How to print when an error message keeps showing?

  1. #1
    clueless
    Guest

    How to print when an error message keeps showing?

    I was printing an Excel document and an error message shows: “Microsoft
    Visual C++ Runtime Library, program C:\ Program Files\Microsoft
    Office\Office\Excel.exe, abnormal program termination”. I tried uninstalling
    and re-installing Office 2000 but the problem remains

  2. #2

    Re: How to print when an error message keeps showing?

    Just a guess, but if the error comes when you print, maybe using a different
    printer driver (get a new/fresh version from the manufacturer's site) or even a
    completely different printer/printer driver would help.