Macro for hiding rows

  1. #1
    Linda
    Guest

    Macro for hiding rows

    I am trying to take a mail list that is in Excel and create a macro to only
    show every 10th row. I need these addresses for a survey, so it doesn't make
    any difference wheather there is information in all the columns of the
    worksheet or not.

  2. #2
    George Nicholson
    Guest

    Re: Macro for hiding rows

    Add a column that contains the number sequence 1 through 10, repeating, down
    the sheet as far as there is data. Apply an
    AutoFilter(Data>Filter>AutoFilter) to your column header. In the drop down
    in the header of your new column, select any number between 1 and 10.
    Visible result: every 10th row.

    HTH,
    --
    George Nicholson

    Remove 'Junk' from return address.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Linda
    Guest

    Re: Macro for hiding rows

    Thank you. That was exactly what I was hoping for.

    Linda