How compatible is Excel 2003 with previous versions

  1. #1
    Rod
    Guest

    How compatible is Excel 2003 with previous versions

    I am preparing an excel 2003 spreadsheet that several different people are
    going to be entering their own data in. I don't know what version of Excel
    they have so how do I save the file so that it is compatible with older
    versions? I am doing counts and sums so it is fairly simple things.

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: How compatible is Excel 2003 with previous versions

    Excel 2003 uses the same file format as Excel 2002, Excel 2000 and Excel 97.
    The only issue would be with Excel 95 and earlier but it's very unlikely
    your users are using versions that old.

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...