Import data to a spreadsheet.

  1. #1
    Bethany L
    Guest

    Import data to a spreadsheet.

    I have a form that has a vendor name & then 1 to 5 entries. I would like to
    import the data to a spreadsheet from several saved forms a couple times a
    week. How do I do this? I want the vendor name listed with each entry.
    Here is an example of the list that would come from only 2 forms, one for
    each vendor:

    Vendor ABC $40.00 5252336 1/20/06
    Vendor ABC $66.00 4458223 1/22/06
    Vendor XYZ $52.55 1112522 1/25/06

    This data would come from a Word form saved as data only. The forms would
    be like this:

    Vendor ABC Vendor XYZ
    $40.00 5252336 1/20/06 $52.55 1112522 1/25/06
    $66.00 4458223 1/22/06

    Any help or insight?????

  2. #2
    Marvin P. Winterbottom
    Guest

    RE: Import data to a spreadsheet.

    what is the file name? If it's a text file, excel will open it and start the
    text import wizard and you can pick fixed width as the file type.