Form Drop Down

  1. #1
    Jim Heavey
    Guest

    Form Drop Down

    I added a drop down control to my sheet1 from the forms menu.
    I want the data which will show up in this control to be from a range name
    of "Products" from the "Data" sheet. If I place "Data!Products" into the
    "Input Range" on the Control Tab of the Format Control dialog box, the system
    changes this to my file name!Products.
    Do I not have the proper format for specifying the range?

    Can I reference this control in my VBA Code...I see no name that I can use
    for the object name....

  2. #2
    pinmaster
    Guest

    RE: Form Drop Down

    You do not need to specify the sheet when dealing with named ranges, if
    "products" is the name of the range then type:
    =products

    HTH
    JG