How can I make the top row of my spreadsheet non-scrollable?

  1. #1
    Stumped
    Guest

    How can I make the top row of my spreadsheet non-scrollable?

    I'm trying to set up the page so that the top line doesn't scroll off the
    screen when the vertical scroll bar is used.

  2. #2
    Set your curser below and to the right of the cells you don't want to scroll and then go up to "Window" then "Freeze Panes"

    -Matt

  3. #3
    Stumped
    Guest

    Re: How can I make the top row of my spreadsheet non-scrollable?

    Thank-you!