Why does last number of a 16 character number always change to 0?

  1. #1
    FALCON
    Guest

    Why does last number of a 16 character number always change to 0?

    When entering large numbers of approximately 16 characters or more into a
    column, why does the last number automatically become a zero even when I type
    a different number in?

  2. #2
    JMB
    Guest

    RE: Why does last number of a 16 character number always change to 0?

    15 digits is the limit.

  3. #3
    Kevin Vaughn
    Guest

    RE: Why does last number of a 16 character number always change to

    15 signigificant digits. If you want to see all 16 format as text or precede
    with ' (apostrophe)
    --
    Kevin Vaughn