Compare text/numbers in different columns.

  1. #1
    Mike
    Guest

    Compare text/numbers in different columns.

    I need to compare 2 columns to serial numbers (text/numbers) to identify
    matches. I have looked at the Exact and others but doesn't seem to give me
    what I need.
    thanks
    Mike

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Compare text/numbers in different columns.

    If this is something you have to do frequently, check out Jim Cone's fine
    commercial Add-in, called XL Companion..........available at

    http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware/

    It will do all sorts of comparisons.

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3