replication vis : CUT & PASTE or other method

  1. #1
    Guest

    replication vis : CUT & PASTE or other method

    Folks:

    I am using Microsoft Excel 2000. I would like to CUT a spreadsheet and
    PASTE it into another spreadsheet so that all the formatting details of the
    cells of the first spreadsheet are transferred to the second one ?

    So far, only SOME of the row height & columns height details are
    successfully transferred.

    * In order to accomplish my goal, would a PASTE SPECIAL, etc work ?
    * Thanks for any alternative ideas ?

    Cheers,
    John.

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: replication vis : CUT & PASTE or other method

    Open both workbooks
    Use Windows |Arrange |Tile
    Hold down SHIFT and drag the sheet tab of source sheet to target workbook to
    make exact copy
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme