Naming a Pivot Table???

  1. #1

    Naming a Pivot Table???

    I created a Pivot Table, and I have to give it a name. How do I do this? There is no place connected to the Pivot Table to add a title.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Naming a Pivot Table???

    Right-click on the pivot table, and choose Table Options
    In the Name box at the top, type a name.
    Click OK

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra Dalgleish

    ddawg09 wrote:
    > I created a Pivot Table, and I have to give it a name. How do I do
    > this? There is no place connected to the Pivot Table to add a title.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
    http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

    I did that but still nothing appears above the table. Am I doing something wrong?

  4. #4
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Naming a Pivot Table???

    The name won't appear above the pivot table -- it's only visible in the
    PivotTable Options dialog box.

    You could type a name on the worksheet, above the pivot table.