"Cannot empty clipboard" message keeps popping up

  1. #1
    Amy
    Guest

    "Cannot empty clipboard" message keeps popping up

    All of sudden today in Excel 2003 (MS Windows Server) whenever I try to copy
    or paste data, I get this prompt. How do I make it go away? What causes it?

    Thank you!
    Amy

  2. #2
    **Gail**
    Guest

    Re: "Cannot empty clipboard" message keeps popping up

    "Amy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    : All of sudden today in Excel 2003 (MS Windows Server) whenever I try to copy
    : or paste data, I get this prompt. How do I make it go away? What causes it?
    :
    : Thank you!
    : Amy

  3. #3
    XPtyro
    Guest

    Re: "Cannot empty clipboard" message keeps popping up

    I'm getting the same error msg with Excel 2000 on WinXP. The KB article
    refers to a 3rd party program, GetRightMonitor, that I'm not knowingly
    running (doesn't show up in 'msconfig' in Startup or in Services). Any other
    suggestions?