template creating

  1. #1
    Div. F-II
    Guest

    template creating

    I want to create a excel template like the readymade given in Excel e.g.
    Invoice, Expense Statement,Purchase order, Village Software etc. with
    buttons, functions etc.

    Thanks in advance.

    Ajit

  2. #2
    Doug Kanter
    Guest

    Re: template creating

    "Div. F-II" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I want to create a excel template like the readymade given in Excel e.g.
    > Invoice, Expense Statement,Purchase order, Village Software etc. with
    > buttons, functions etc.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Ajit

    What is your question?

  3. #3
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: template creating

    Great the spreadsheet adding all of your labels, static values and formulas.
    The do a FILE, SAVE AS and from the Save as Type list box, select Template
    (*.xlt).

    To use your template, click on FILE, select NEW and then select your custom
    template from the list of General Templates.
    --
    Kevin Backmann