Latest Modification Date Automatically Printed

  1. #1
    Pedro
    Guest

    Latest Modification Date Automatically Printed

    I am new to Excel and I have a pretty elementary question that I could
    not find an answer for. I want to indicate on the Excel spreadsheet
    when it prints out the last date I have modified the spreadsheet. I
    would like to have that printed out automatically, without my having to
    enter the date each time I change the spreadsheet. Any advice would be
    appreciated.

    Pedro

    --
    To contact me directly by email, please remove the words "NO" and
    "SPAM" from the reply address above.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Latest Modification Date Automatically Printed

    With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
    .LeftFooter ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties.Item("Last Save
    Time")
    End With
    End Sub

    'This is workbook event code.